National History Bowl
The National History Bowl is a fun team-based buzzer activity that history lovers can use to practice with a buzzer, fundraise, compete against other schools and best of all, learn more about history! The National History Bowl is an entirely independent competition from the National History Bee wherein teams of students go head-to-head answering social studies questions read aloud!
The National History Bowl Regionals (Middle School Division) will be held in conjunction of the National History Bowl (History School Division) Regionals. More information can be found at historybowl.com.
The National History Bowl's 2018 National Championship (Middle School Division) date TBD. Each team at the National Championship participates in preliminary rounds of competition against teams from all across the United States. If you or your students enjoyed Regionals, organize a team for Nationals!
Eligibility / Qualifications
- Participants must NOT have completed the 8th grade by September 1, 2017.
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States.
- All participants from a single team must attend the same school.
- Team rosters may contain a maximum of six students.
- All participating teams compete in the same Middle School Division of the National History Bowl.
- There are no qualification requirements for teams to participate in the National Championship.