National History Bowl
The National History Bowl is a fun team-based buzzer activity that history lovers can use to practice with a buzzer, fundraise, compete against other schools and best of all, learn more about history! The National History Bowl is an entirely independent competition from the National History Bee wherein teams of students go head-to-head answering social studies questions read aloud!
The National History Bowl's 2018 National Championship (Middle School Division) will be held on June 1st and 2nd in Atlanta, GA. Teams will compete in at least five Preliminary Rounds of competition between 8AM and 11AM on June 1st. The Bowl Championship Rounds will be held between 3PM and 6PM on June 2nd.
The Registration Form can be found HERE.
All rounds will be held at the Atlanta Marriot Marquis. Rooms can be booked with the designated room rate ($149/night) HERE.
Eligibility / Qualifications
- Participants must NOT have completed the 8th grade by September 1, 2017.
- All participants from a single team must attend the same school.
- Team rosters may contain a maximum of six students.
- All participating teams compete in the same Middle School Division of the National History Bowl.
- There are no qualification requirements for teams to participate in the National Championship.